Jet 22 Inch Scroll Saw With Foot Switch
The Jet 22 Inch Scroll Saw With Foot Switch boasts numerous conveniences that woodworkers will find refreshing. The topmost of these is a tool-free blade change system with a simple cam clamp that tensions the blade in one easy step. Below the table, the lower blade holder releases from the saw without tools, with the blade still clamped in place. Additional Lower Blade Holders are available to let you conveniently rotate through a wide range of blades without needing to remove them from the lower blade holder. Alternatively, you can use the integral wrench on the rack to swap the blades.
Unlike most scroll saws (Product # 727200K), the Jet 22 Inch Scroll Saw With Foot Switch features a tilting saw head—if you need to angle the blade, the table stays flat and solid, a much more comfortable working position.
- Upper blade holder clamps and tensions the blade in one step with the innovative cam clamp
- Lower blade holder snaps quickly into place and is removed without tools
- Large 12-7/8” x 23” cast iron table provides a stable working surface with minimal vibration
- Included dust blower keeps the table clear of debris
- 22” of throat capacity for large projects
- Saw head tilts, keeping the work table flat for a more comfortable working position
- Integrated blade storage features slots for pre-loaded blades and a built-in wrench for changing blades
- Blade storage rack can be positioned on the right or left of the scroll saw
- Spring-loaded arm lifts up 10” for easy blade changes
- Removable dust port beneath table collects dust at the source
- Conveniently located speed and tension controls
- Optional stand (#53978, sold separately) is available
Buy the saw and stand as a package deal (#52741, sold separately)