Heavy-Duty Bar Clamp 24 Inch
Automaxx Bar Clamps provide perhaps the fastest closing action of any bar clamp. No need to wind a screw or pump a trigger—simply slide the clamp faces together, squeeze the handles, and the clamp locks on with a reassuring “thunk.” These are the Heavy-Duty models, with pressure of up to 700 lbs and a larger throat depth of 2-7/8”. Pressure is easily adjusted with the thumb screw, and once set, stays the same no matter what the size of your workpiece. Of course, you also get all the benefits inherent to a standard F-style clamp. When you want the consistent, repeatable pressure of the Automaxx mechanism, but need more clamping capacity, and maximum pressure look no further than Automaxx Heavy-Duty Bar Clamps.
Also available in a range of standard models (e.g. 56178) with less pressure (550 lbs) and a smaller 2-1/4” throat depth.
• Features the same auto-adjusting technology as Kreg Automaxx™ Bench Klamps™ and Automaxx™ Face Clamps, allowing you to quickly clamp a variety of materials and assemblies with strong, consistent clamping pressure
• Automatically adjusts to your material thickness, whether it’s thick, thin, or in between
• Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew—generates up to 700 pounds of pressure
• Highly durable, all-metal construction will withstand years of rugged use
• Ergonomic padded grips provide comfort and ease-of-use, while extra-large pivoting clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly
1 Kreg® Automaxx™ Heavy-Duty Bar Clamp, 24”
• Throat Depth: 2-1/4”
• Max Clamping Pressure: 700 lbs.
• Max Opening: (choose from 2 sizes) 12” and 24”
• Brand: Kreg
• Manufacturer Part Number: KSC-1485-24
• Weight (lbs): 4.3500
• Grip Style: Pistol
• Jaw Depth: 2-1/2″
• Clamp Pressure: 500 lbs
• Length: 24″